There's a couple of minor buggettes at the moment relating to the use a MIME store, and aspects not surviving in the way they might be expected to, both inside and outside the MIME code.
However it's really quite fun - it only has markup for doing interesting things. Less interesting stuff is handled using the dojo toolkit. This means that you can create taglinkclouds, whereby they're phrases that can be viewed as tags, and the font size of the link is relative to the size of the content. It's a rather different way from usual for dealing with existance/non-existance of wiki links.
More interestingly, in a way, is the fact that the fact that I also used the creation of the cerenity wiki as a test of some ideas I have regarding linear, rather than parallel components. (That is components designed to be run largely one after another rather than in parallel with each other. I find the result interesting - it was quick to write and should be quick to refactor. How much would be reusable however is another matter.